[OSGeo-Board] OSGeo status regarding implementation of standards

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Nov 3 08:20:45 PST 2006

Done.

"This document is the work of a loose community of participants
interested in client/server mapping solutions that use multi-
resolution image pyramids. It is meant to be used as a baseline for
the implementation of client/server mapping software. It is not an
"official standard" nor is it endorsed by OSGEO as an official
project or work product of the Foundation."