Starting up...

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 6 17:44:48 PST 2006

Hi all,
Closing out of my old job went well, even though I had to be somewhat
offline from OSGeo stuff for several days.  I am working on
organising my tasks and getting some idea of the requirements for
office expenditures.  I will need a few days to help get everything
straightened away and in place before I get into too much nitty
gritty, but it won't take long.  I will be delivering regular update/
reports for your review, as discussed earlier.

Anyway, just wanted to touch base and let you know I'm back online
and getting warmed up.

Tyler