[OSGeo-Board] Legal help from OSGeo?

Porter Merriman Porter.Merriman at autodesk.com
Tue Nov 7 07:23:10 PST 2006

Dear Jo and all,

Just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know I am not ignoring
you. :-)

I'm in the process of coming up with resources to respond to your
requests, and will be circling back with you soon.

I apologize for the delay, and ask that you bear with me -- as a new
Autodesk attorney, I'm still learning how to navigate the waters.

Porter

--
E. Porter Merriman