[OSGeo-Discuss] Promotion for your project...

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed Nov 22 03:34:18 PST 2006

Dear All,

Mr. Khanh and is group at JavaVietnam.org are
doing great work and showed me some pretty
impressive demo of their work using GeoTools
etc at the OSGeo related workshop held in
Saigon on 8th Nov 2006. I was told that JavaVietnam
has 20 thousand members. Mr. Khanh is the
administrator of JavaVietnam.org.

I hope we can do all we can to encourage Mr. Khanh
group and hope JVNMobileGIS will accepted as
an OSGeo software project in due course. I also think
Mr. Khanh needs to be given some info about
incubation process etc.

Kind regards

Venka