[OSGeo-Board] FW: About OSGeo promotion at GIS-IDEAS 2006

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 30 22:13:53 PST 2006

Gary wrote:
> Tyler - can you do this?
>
> Gary

You mean help do up an operating budget?  I will have to on a couple fronts - 1) we'll need to revisit the budget for doing up the 501c3 application, 2) as part of viscom I'll gladly help.  We are still going to need to determine our list of viscom events, that will help us get you a number.  Just a matter of time now before it rises to the top of the heap either way.

I will take a review of the overall foundation budget pretty quickly after starting and get you something to look at within a couple weeks.

Is this what you are thinking?

Tyler