[Board] Inclinations re. future service on the OSGeo board

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Fri Feb 16 16:41:37 PST 2007

dear all,

I hope that it makes sense to start a thread about this because i
would like to find out what others think on their own behalves,
if N of us need to stand down for re-election and 9-N stay on, RSN.

- I would be readily prepared to stand down but would want to stand
  for re-election too.
- I have had some doubts recently as to my utility on the Board due to
  being offline a lot and wondering if new blood would bring new
  energy, but i also feel a lot of commitment / want to see it work.

I'm enjoying working through geodata committee a lot. I look forward
to it gaining more critical momentum and it should be a great showcase
to pull together open source geoportal / search service efforts.

cheers,

jo