[Board] Voting charter members and Election of the Board ofDirectors

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 20 14:10:59 PST 2007

> I think it would be wonderful if Tyler could take on the specifics of
> running the election, e.g. collecting the email, harassing people who
> haven't voted, sending reminders, tallying votes etc. Unless anyone
> else
> thinks they have yet more time to volunteer.

Hi all,
I can take this on, just not sure on a timeline at this moment.  It
would certainly help to have the membership management applications
up and running before doing this so votes could be possibly counted
more easily.  I'll leave it to Frank to propose the changes and
process he is working on.

> I'd like to start a thread in which each of the 9 of us describes our
> opinions about wanting to stay in, re-stand, or possibly stand down.

I also think this is necessary so that we know where we stand coming
out of the blocks.   It may be safe to assume that anyone is willing
to step down if needed and then to ask who particularly needs or
wants to step down.

Tyler