[Board] Funding for booth at Location Intelligence

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Feb 24 08:55:18 PST 2007

Tyler, Board,

I'm just getting caught up after a few weeks away, so apologies if I'm
behind in some background information.

I reviewed the financial statement for jan 06-07, but I'm feeling a bit
concerned about our realistic financial status looking forward over the
Jan '07-'08 period.

I think it would be irresponsible to approve the location intelligence
funding, or the vis com budget without the comfort that we have
reasonable certainty of sufficient cash-flow to meet our minimal
commitments over the course of the year.

Is there any documentation that I'm missing that would give some ideas
in terms of financial standing and expected revenues/expenses during the
'06-'07 budget year?

Dave
--
Dave McIlhagga