[Board] OGC Relationship

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Fri Jan 5 03:33:39 PST 2007

GeoRSS is the only one that's really a standard.

TMS and WMS Tiling Client recommendation are the two that could go in
next.  I'd like to do a simple features for JSON.

Before OSGeo people mostly just deferred to OGC.  But there has been a
build up of frustration and I think many OSGeo people are less involved
than they used to be.

--
Chris Holmes
The Open Planning Project