[Board] Official OSGeo address ?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 8 14:09:52 PST 2007

Hi All,
Back to this issue now that our migration stuff is starting to wrap
up...

For our conference contract the meeting planning team wants our
'official' foundation address.  Some seem to think we'd have a
Delaware, USA address for the 'official' corporation identity, but I
didn't think we ever used anything like that.  Do you know any more
than me about this?

Do you think we should have a US postal address for official stuff?

This can be done through services like http://
www.remotecontrolmail.com - so that the address isn't actually tied
to where I'm living.  This service costs about $10/month plus
shipping charges for full documents/packages when needed (not just
scanning).

Tyler