[Board] Your input needed for Nominations

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Jul 16 08:53:48 PDT 2007

As part of the board elections I automatically put "confirmed" next
to Venka, Markus and Jo but would still like to have a nomination and
at least one paragraph of text for each person.

I am looking for volunteers to write something up and submit it as a
nomination for their re-election - otherwise they will be blank and
that won't really be fair.

Also - please note there are only a couple days left to submit
nominations - and we need a lot more than I have already received!
Period ends: http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?
month=7&day=20&year=2007&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Please see http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Board_Election_2007

If you need some background about some folks, this may help:
http://www.osgeo.org/content/news/news_archive/board_nom_20060314.html

Thank you,
Tyler