[Board] a long story starting with SOAP and ending in Switzerland

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Jul 10 15:23:00 PDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 10:32:55PM +0200, Arnulf Christl wrote:
> (SOAP)
> Today we discussed the same thing in the OGC WMS RWG (because WMS did not
> know up to now) and we are might start to need it soon for security
> issues.
>
> But these are not board issues any more, are they?

No, the incubator would be a good place to canvass on this huh.
I want to see the draft Network Services Implementing Rules though so that
there is a clear idea at least one standard of interface compliance we
are pitching at.

I heard WCS is being fixed. I just really liked the JRC attitude
towards OGC standards, pragmatic and flexible, a common vibe.

jo