[Board] Meeting Reminder - this Friday

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Mar 3 08:49:03 PST 2007

Jo Walsh wrote:
> I tried to call in about 5 past 5 and was the only one in the call, so
> guess that we got postponed until next week. Couldn't get to mail/irc
> to find out / confirm; apologies.

Jo,

Bad luck there.  We lacked quorum after about 5-10 minutes and cancelled
the meeting, but then one more director showed up in IRC and Tyler got us
all together again.  You were apparently in the "gap".

> Every second talk had a GeoNetwork installation mentioned in it; an
> amazing-to-me level of open source related enthusiasm and optimism.
> gvSIG are super gung-ho to get into the incubator, which is lovely.
> Perhaps the incubation process in general could do with a 1 year review.

What did you have in mind with regard to a 1 year incubation review.  Did
you want a report to the board from the incubator on where it stands?
Or are you suggesting that the incubator should sit down and review it's
process with an eye towards re-engineering where appropriate?   I'd be happy
to produce a report to the board and membership.