[Board] Board meeting tomorrow

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Thu Mar 15 11:45:15 PDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 10:17:53AM -0800, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> >Please let us know when the next BOD meeting is scheduled.

I don't see anything on the list at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Board_of_Directors#Meetings
Not having heard anything, assumed there wasn't one this week and that
we generally seem to be settling into a more monthly schedule...
Or is there any relatively urgent business to do with logistics of
upcoming elections, etc?

OKFN now has an 'Executive Group' which is distinct from the Board,
separating out the legal from the operational responsibilities.
Anyone like this idea? Something that could operate as a support group
for Tyler and be able to dedicate itself more to
organisational-process questions and just send 'we need a decision or
an authorisation that no-one else can make' issues to the formal board...

Perhaps I'm just process-wanking, FOSSGIS.de was a great time, but the
pace of conversation and ideas joining up tired me out a bit ...

jo