[Board] Meeting this Friday

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Mar 20 11:47:42 PDT 2007

Folks,

I have setup a board meeting agenda in the wiki for this Friday.

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Twenty_Sixth_Board_Meeting

Note that the UTC time has changed to keep the meeting pegged at
8:00am PST.  So folks not going through our recent daylight saving
times fun in north america please be aware of the change.  Hopefully this
makes the time better (earlier) for everyone else.

The main item is to approve the membership and board election procedures.

There has been some discussion on the mailing list about the "15 new
charter members" each year, mostly suggesting that the number be more
discretionary for the board within some range.

If I make some adjustments to the procedures (perhaps renaming the CRO)
I will notify the board in advance of the meeting so you can re-review them.

Also, please add any other agenda items.