[Board] Board Meeting, May 18th

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed May 16 13:08:37 PDT 2007

On 9-May-07, at 12:52 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I have tentatively booked a board meeting for May 18th.  The
> working agenda
> is at:

> Tyler / Gary / Laura - I'd really appreciate a financial report
> that is
> approved by the Treasurer for this meeting.  My recollection is
> that the
> reports we have received so far from Tyler have not really been
> vetted or
> approved by the Treasurer and I think we need to get to that point.

I am available, having just returned from Brazil.  I was pretty much
offline the whole time, unfortunately.

I won't be able to have financials together by then.  Are there
particular questions or areas you would like some rough numbers on
Frank?

Perhaps we can start by setting a schedule for how often reports are
needed, instead of only producing them on request, then at least we
have something to plan ahead for.  For example, would a quarterly
formal statement be reasonable, with rougher interim statements every
6 weeks?  How close do you want to be tracking this as a board/
treasurer?

Tyler