[Board] [Fwd: Geotools Contrib Agreement: new draft and coments]

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Tue May 22 21:36:49 PDT 2007

Ok, so Adrian's taken the initiative and cleaned up the document.

I realized that I hadn't seen his exact discussion points that he wanted
us to discuss, but I think most of all of them are basically in line.
The one thing we may want to touch on is patents, as they were in the
first contributor agreement but are not in this one.  The contributor
agreement may not be the best place to deal with them.

If the board/Frank is happy with this version I think we can pass it on
to the lawyers for feedback?  And then hopefully have it in place and
adopted relatively soon.

best regards,

Chris