[Board] Meeting Tomorrow

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Nov 1 13:56:58 PDT 2007

Folks,

This is a reminder that we have a board meeting tomorrow with the agenda
described at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Thirtieth_Board_Meeting

Please review the budget from the finance committee as documented here:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_2008_Budget

I have also deferred the discussion of changes to the Service Provider
Directory since  I don't have a concrete proposal ready.  Arnulf has
offered to get involved in Service Provider Directory and I think he will
need to define the details of how this prioritization work will be setup.

Our special guest will be Jody discussing GeoTools and the role of the
foundation.  I imagine this seguing into the discussion of legal protection
for projects and developers as raised by Cameron on the discuss list in his
open letter to the board.  Hopefully we can discuss this a bit whether we
actually resolve it or not.  In fact, I'll add that as a followup agenda
item.

   http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2007-October/002662.html