[Board] Meeting Tomorrow

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Nov 1 14:01:36 PDT 2007

Re. the Finance Committee -- we had a bit of trouble getting our
group together before the board meeting, so I've changed the Board
Budget item to an Intro for how the Finance Committee will be
working, and a quick overview of the budget for 2008. I'm planning on
organizing a finance committee meeting in about 2 weeks time with a
goal of approving the budget at the December Board meeting.

If there are any pressing items we need to discuss re. budget 2008 in
order to get things moving -- we can discuss at that time.

Dave