[Board] Annual Report

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Nov 7 17:48:21 PST 2007

Folks,

An OSGeo member has asked me why they haven't received an OSGeo annual report
yet - over 18 months into our operation.  I would like to see us produce
something appropriate in early 2008.

Perhaps the first Journal issue of 2008 could include an annual report for the
foundation.  This should include a formal financial statement for the year,
and hopefully brief reports from the various committees, projects and
local chapters.  At the minimum I think it should include financial reports
and a report from the board, and a report from the ED.

I have added a discussion item on this topic for the board meeting.