[Board] Next Meeting

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 5 07:49:07 PDT 2007

Hi Folks,

I guess the first Friday of October won't be our first "first Friday
of the Month" meeting. :)

Seriously - I think that's ok given the excellent meeting we had just
a short week and a half ago before FOSS4G. But I would suggest we aim
for our next meeting to be on November 2nd.

In the meantime -- that will provide from my end the opportunity to
get a few treasurer-related activities moving with Tyler:

1. Setup of Finance Committee
2. 2008 Budget review and recommendations to the board
3. FOSS4G 2009 Budget review & due-diligence
4. Getting organized re. Fundraising

By the time of the next board meeting - I'm hoping we'll be able to
report significant progress on each of these items and be able to
review at our meeting.

This first week back has been a bit bananas for me as I'm sure it has
been for everyone else -- but I look forward to getting moving on
these items in the next few weeks.

If anyone sees a critical need for a board meeting before then -
speak up. Otherwise, we'll talk to you on Nov. 2nd. Everyone ok with
that?

BTW Paul, thanks again for the fabulous week in Victoria - I hope you
and your team were able to get in some R&R afterwards, you all
certainly earned it!

Dave