[Board] Next Meeting

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Oct 5 11:32:17 PDT 2007

Dave McIlhagga wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I guess the first Friday of October won't be our first "first Friday of
> the Month" meeting. :)

Dave / Board,

Agreed.  I have setup an agenda for the next meeting at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Thirtieth_Board_Meeting

Members are encouraged to add agenda items.

I have also written up preliminary minutes for the meeting in Victoria at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Board_Meeting_FOSS4G2007

In writing them up I realize I didn't keep very good notes, so please
poke me if there are decisions we made that are missing.  It isn't my
intention to capture all the status report items.

I didn't take notes on the preliminary budget.  Could someone (Dave?)
add a link to the 2008 Budget page once it is setup?  Ideally the initial
revision of this page would capture what we said in Victoria, and then
edits after that would represent adjustements before final approval.