[Board] GeoTools implementation path approval

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Oct 28 08:37:07 PDT 2007

Folks,

The following item has been added to the agenda for Fridays meeting:

"GeoTools copyright assignment to OSGeo. Jody Garnett seeks approval for
current implementation path from board."

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/2007/10/15/IRC+Logs+Breakout+on+Iccubation

I have reviewed the logs link and I don't believe they are in themselves
approvable as a plan.

If the board is to take action this Friday I'd appreciate having a more
concrete document for us to review and potentially approve a couple days
in advance of the meeting.   I'm not sure who wants to take responsibility
for this item - Arnulf? Jo? Chris?

I'd add that a GeoTools representative would be welcome on the conference
call if that would be helpful to address this item.  Board meeting details
available at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Thirtieth_Board_Meeting