[Board] Back in the office...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 18 11:47:30 PDT 2007

On 18-Sep-07, at 11:10 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> I'd be interested in experimenting a bit with the membership
> application.

You should have a CiviCRM set of tools in your menu on www.osgeo.org
when logged in.  I am in the middle of setting up the ability to
accept donations through the site.

> I think offering a t-shirt/hat to supporting members is good.
>
> Note we don't have "Associate" members.  We have "Members", and
> "Charter
> Members".

Good - I don't like the "associate" term anyway, but what about
"Supporting Members"?  It's already implied in our membership page,
but would be great to unveil as an option at FOSS4G.

For more background, there was some discussion here:
* http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Membership_Package
and the official membership page is here:
* http://www.osgeo.org/membership