[Board] Back in the office...

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Sep 18 12:02:43 PDT 2007

Not to be pedantic, I think we nixed the term "Supporting Member" in
favor of just "Supporter" -- the idea being that "Membership" classes
should not discriminate based on ability to pay.  "Supporter" is like
"Sponsor", in that regard -- just that one is for humble individuals and
the other is for multinational capitalist conglomerates.

-mpg