[Board] Contact address

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 19 16:37:52 PDT 2007

FYI - I have updated the "contact" link on the website to include a
US postal address, my phone and my email address.  Here is the page:
* http://www.osgeo.org/feedback

Frank and I were discussing how just having a form with a hidden
email behind it is not always ideal.  A few months ago, I subscribed
to a "remote control" service that allows me to receive mail in the
USA and view/access it from my office:

14525 SW Millikan #42523
Beaverton, Oregon
United States
97005-2343

This is very helpful when dialoguing with US government or online
forms that force me to enter a US postal address.  Also, it can be
set up to allow more than one person to access/view the mail that has
been sent there.  This makes it easy to add/remove more people in the
future as needed (though it costs more).

I have traditionally used a local post office box for times when I
need mail sent directly to the town in which I live.  I check it
regularly. Note that it is not a "personal" PO Box, but is used
solely for OSGeo.

PO Box 4844
Williams Lake, British Columbia
Canada