[Board] Fwd: OSGeo patronage and letter of support for the CASCADOSS Project

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Apr 9 09:22:48 PDT 2008

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> Does the board agree to provide a support letter? I can prepare a letter
> of support for this initiative, but wondered if someone else who is
> "closer" to them might want to.

Tyler,

I was hoping a European director might take the lead on drafting the
letter of support, and then we could have a vote.  The discussion period
passed without objection on the discuss list as far as I know.

If no European directors are so motivated or have time then your doing
it would be great.

Best regards,