[Board] Re: [OSGeo Finance] Financial Statement for 2007

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Apr 21 14:11:12 PDT 2008

Frank, Tyler, Board, Finance committee,

I'm becoming acutely aware that my time is being stretched to
extraordinary levels these days -- and that my treasurer duties are
suffering a lot as a consequence. Amazing how a newborn at home
combined with the never ending pressures of running a business can
leave you without time to even think ...

As a consequence, I'm wondering if I can really do the role of
Treasurer justice in these circumstances. If I'm truly honest with
myself -- I don't see how this can get any better for at least the
next 6 months - and it's clear that I've been neglecting things for
far too long.

Is there anyone from the board willing to take this on? As we're
currently setup, I'm realizing that this really takes a couple of
hours a week and in truth I have about -10 hours available to me per
week at the moment.

Obviously I can try to continue to muddle along if no one is willing/
able to step in -- but I fear that in this case things won't get
better anytime soon.

Dave

Dave McIlhagga
President & CEO