[Board] Funny how the world looks different outside the board ...

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Thu Aug 21 12:36:14 PDT 2008

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) kirjoitti:
> I started a simple press release here:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Press_Release_Board_2008
>
> Todo:  Add a few details about the new directors, Ari and Howard.
> Consider a short sentence for each director too?  This may be the
> first time some readers will ever have been introduced to an OSGeo
> board, might as well impress them with the caliber of people involved!

Perhaps add an affiliation after each director? I.e., I'd be "professor
at Helsinki University of Technology, Finland" or professor of
geoinformatics (which I am for one week still, then professor of
environmental planning and management information technology ... and our
university will also change its name next year, but whatever).

Cheers,

Ari