[Board] Sponsorship funding and value for money

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 8 12:29:26 PST 2008

Thanks for summarising your thoughts on this thread, that's helpful.

> Indeed, it's not necessary to go on repeating and defending yourself,
> and text communication can seem a lot harsher than it really is.
> I regret that this thread has all ended up a bit defensive,

My comments were not meant to be defensive, but to clarify some of
the passing points that needed more context than was being
presented.  Since they weren't the core of your initial question, I
would have let them pass except that I felt compelled to address them
so others weren't confused.  No harm done and none intended :)

Tyler