[Board] Board Meeting Friday

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Jan 11 16:23:44 PST 2008

Minutes are now updated at:

I've summarised the motions and todo items below:

* MOTION: To approve the SAC proposal to host the Fusion project,  
Frank moved,  Arnulf seconded... all were in favour
* MOTION: SAC will continue to refer the approvals of hosting non- 
incubator projects to the Board via email, and will be accepted if  
answered by an email response of at least 5 votes of +1 from board  
members, Frank moved, Chris seconded, all were in favour
* MOTION: To adopt this contributors agreement as an official  
template for OSGeo projects to choose from Chris moved, Arnulf  
seconded, all were in joyous favour at wrapping up this longstanding  
* MOTION: To adopt this as OSGeo's Conflict of Interest Policy, with  
above change, Frank moved, Chris seconded, all were in favour.

TODO: Frank to follow up with Foundations mailing to discuss the role  
officers in other organisations
TODO: Jo will follow up with Geodata list for further discussion  
about the GeoData incubation concept
TODO: Tyler will make changes as discussed and recirculate the  
conflict of interest policy

Good meeting, thanks all.


More information about the Board mailing list