[Board] One concern on obligations for OSGeo projects

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at fao.org
Wed Jun 4 01:27:14 PDT 2008

Hi Luis,
Indeed we need to discuss this and it is on the agenda for Friday's
board meeting. This is also a point of concern to the UN and hence the
GeoNetwork project. Frank's notes on the mailing-list discussion on
this topic made me worry quite a bit. We may need to put those
projects under another OSGeo local chapter or so with another
jurisdiction if this is the case.
Ciao,
Jeroen