[Board] Meeting Reminder for Friday

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Thu Mar 13 10:56:43 PDT 2008

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> We have a board meeting scheduled for tomorrow (Friday):
>
>   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Thirty_Fourth_Board_Meeting
>
> I have adjusted the time so it is now 1500 UTC, which works out to
> our usual 8:00am PST and 11:00am EST.  It is likely changed from the
> usual time for sane parts of the world that don't have daylight savings
> time, so please check the time-and-date page if in doubt.
Hehe, who said that "our usual time" is 8:00am PST? I never consented to
follow the insane parts of the world? So we Europeans now have to change
our alarms twice, once when you go insane and again when we do. We might
want to stick to UTC and let it be. (Consider this a formal note of
protest, but don't switch again - it is not meant too seriously).

Due to bad connectivity during travel I might only be able to attend via
mobile phone and have no online access. If my vote is required to reach
quorum and I drop out during the meeting I give my proxy to Markus
Neteler, given he can make it.

I think that I asked before but do not remember an answer. Do we have a
regulation for giving proxies at all?

Best regards,
Arnulf