[Board] Meeting Reminder for Friday

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Mar 13 22:48:07 PDT 2008

Arnulf Christl wrote:
> Hehe, who said that "our usual time" is 8:00am PST? I never consented to
> follow the insane parts of the world? So we Europeans now have to change
> our alarms twice, once when you go insane and again when we do. We might
> want to stick to UTC and let it be. (Consider this a formal note of
> protest, but don't switch again - it is not meant too seriously).

Arnulf,

The "usual time" is based on the bulk of the attendies being north american
and most especially the chair.  I would not object to this being changed,
but I'm not going to change it without something like a motion to the
board.

At least I'm more sensitive to the disruption I'm causing in sane parts of
the world!

> Due to bad connectivity during travel I might only be able to attend via
> mobile phone and have no online access. If my vote is required to reach
> quorum and I drop out during the meeting I give my proxy to Markus
> Neteler, given he can make it.

I'm still unaware of rules on directors assigning proxy votes.