[Board] Jo helping with elections process

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue May 13 15:03:50 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I've realised with summer speaking opportunities that I'm
overcommitted after all and should likely not have committed to doing
the elections job in the timeframes we agreed on.

But good news, Jo has graciously offered to help run the election
processes!  She isn't up for re-election as a board member, so that
should keep it simple.  Officially she needs to be voted as CRO by
the Board, so could someone start a motion?  Jo, perhaps you can
confirm you are still available/interested.

I've started compiling pertinent docs here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Elections

And our membership lists, etc. are online, I can help lead you
through these when ready.

Best wishes,
Tyler