[Board] Teach-in 2009

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue May 27 09:36:18 PDT 2008

I think this is a fine idea, because the more we use the one branding
"OSGeo Teach-in" the more powerful it will be.

I would offer to simply graft this on, but until I have proved the
point once, I'm not willing to risk capital on two nearly-simultaneous
events.  If 2009 works, then 2010 could incorporate multiple sites. Or
if there is a euro-partner willing to put on a co-branded event around
the same time period, we could try and expand 2009.

P.