[Board] Re: [Fwd: [Foss4g2010-private] Budget FOSS4G 2010, review 12-2009]

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Dec 3 13:35:39 PST 2009

Guys - just note that the board mailing list is:
board at lists.osgeo.org (note the @lists part).

The private one is:
board-priv at osgeo.org (not a mailman list, so no @lists. host)

A few of the responses to this thread are sending to "board at osgeo.org" which
goes into a blackhole or timewarp.. somehow I'm seeing some but the archives
sure ain't.

Not sure who needs to resend....

Tyler