[Board] Re: [Foss4g2010] registration

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Dec 21 12:14:42 PST 2009

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Paul Ramsey <pramsey at cleverelephant.ca>wrote:

> Lorenzo,
>
> Is it possible that you aren't or weren't on the board@ list when the
> review went by? The would explain this communications breakdown.

yep, that's it
:)

thanks a lot for your clear resume, I really appreciate it.
I've been very busy lately and I had no time to reflect on all the aspects
that were coming from the Board. I barely focused on day to day need for the
conference.
I suppose I have to apologize.
Tomorrow we have a face to face meeting with the LOC and it will be the
moment to debate in detail about all suspended issues. I will relate on
Wednesday.

Now I have more time to dedicate to communications, I'll try to mind the
gap.
;)

Lorenzo