[Board] Re: [Foss4g2009] OSGeo AGM at FOSS4G?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:21:40 PST 2009

Julien, are you suggesting an AGM over dinner? This could be an option,
but there will be a cost for attendees involved. This could be slotted
in from 6pm onwards on the second day.

An alternative would be to reduce the agenda of the AGM (by moving some
of the agenda to sessions and birds of a feather) and keep the AGM at
one hour on the last day.

What proportion of the conference turns up to the AGM? I'm guessing it
will be ~ one third to one half?

Tyler, thanks for offering to coordinate the the AGM thread. I'll take
you up on that. Just tell us (the Organising Committee) how much time
you want, and request a timeslot.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect