[Board] Re: [Foss4g2009] OSGeo AGM at FOSS4G?

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Feb 3 11:59:55 PST 2009

Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Julien, are you suggesting an AGM over dinner? This could be an option,
> but there will be a cost for attendees involved. This could be slotted
> in from 6pm onwards on the second day.

The full AGM over diner might be feasible, but I don't like the idea
that people would need to pay to assist. Just having (or make people
buy) appetizer (wings?) and beer might be enough to help people wait for
dinner. At 6PM on the last day of the conference people are hungry and
thirsty.

Having a shorter time frame would also be an option, but we would then
drop the open discussion which I found helpful.

Julien

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears