[Board] 2008 Annual Report complete

Jens Fitzke fitzke at lat-lon.de
Wed Jul 8 01:36:32 PDT 2009

Tyler,

I was wondering why the deegree project report was missing in the report -- but
then found that it indeed is included. It's only the index entry which is not
there. Could you please adjust that? (Perhaps the missing index entry is caused
by a missing regular heading? For some reason there is a deegree logo instead of
a heading ...).

Thanks,
Jens