[Board] 2008 Annual Report complete

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 8 09:14:07 PDT 2009

Thanks for mentioning it Jens - and thanks a lot for checking through it.  Indeed, there is an error with headings that I will fix.  Also, the PDF bookmarks are not perfect so I will try to discover how to improve these.  If anyone with latex experience can lend advice, please don't hesitate to mention ideas.

Tyler