[Board] Fwd: [SAC] Re: Motion for Trac/SVN/mailman for spatialindex

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 19:24:31 PDT 2009

On Jul 13, 2009, at 9:22 PM, Jeroen Ticheler wrote:

> +1 from me.
> Jeroen

If I remember correctly, our procedure for non-project hosting by SAC
was for SAC to notify the board that they planned to do it, and then
for the board to have a couple of days to shoot it down or hold it up
in any way.  The board shouldn't have to vote on this motion, just
complain if they're saying "no" :)

Thanks,

Howard