[Board] Re: F2F meeting

Ravi ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 22:49:08 PST 2009

F2F meeting
Costs: May not be for all but for some like me, even attending FOSS4G Sydney would have cost the equivalent of arranging a (free) 3-day workshop for 30 interested students/GIS teachers along with hospitality expenses and travel for resource-persons. The philosophy of OSGeo translating into priorities will make a local chapter spend their meager resources in organising awareness.

Ravi Kumar