[Board] Board meeting in Syndey?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 1 10:15:55 PDT 2009

I can take care of this, with the expectation of meeting on the 19th.  My
apartment room should be good, but I'm waiting to hear back from them about
internet options.  They also host small conferences at the hotel so I assume
they could handle our needs if the room isn't good enough.  I'll also have a
day or two ahead to check out alternatives.

My hotel starting on 18th is:
http://www.medina.com.au/medina-executive-sydney-central/hotel
You can text or phone me if need be at the hotel or my cell +1-250-303-1831
during the event.

Cameron - could you recommend a small meeting room we might be able to use
in Sydney for 4-5 of us + internet?  I've used library meetings rooms before
as well which are usually nice and quiet ;-)

Tyler