[Board] Board meeting in Syndey?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Thu Oct 1 21:20:21 PDT 2009

Tyler,
LISAsoft have meeting rooms that the board can use on Monday, and we are
only 5 to 10 minutes walk from the conference center.

We have a couple of rooms that fit 4 to 6 people and is almost always free.
Also have a bigger meeting room, but that might be in use and I'd and
I'd need to negotiate for its use.

All rooms have broadband, a computer and a phone.
We also have wireless access.

I suggest meeting on Monday 19 October, in the afternoon so that:
1. Tyler can coordinate the Bag packing which is happening Monday
morning (the bag packing room is being set up for workshops Monday
afternoon)

2. You will have a bit more time to arrive in case you have delayed
flights or similar.

3. We could leave for dinner afterwards.