[Board] Re: [OSGeoJapan-discuss] この秋のOSGeo財団日本支部関係のイベント

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Sun Sep 13 15:40:06 PDT 2009

Mori-san and All,

We need to add details about Gerald on the event site.
His bio and photo are attached with this mail.
We also need to schedule his talk at Tokyo and
Osaka.

Regards

Venka

Gérald FENOY obtained his Master degree in
Computer Science for University of Montpellier II.
After graduation he worked in a private company
as a developer for Web-GIS application and
PostGIS based system integration. He later established
his company "Geolabs" in 2006 and has done several
projects in France and overseas. He has been
actively developing and promoting OSGeo technologies
through training workshops and publications. At Geolabs
he created the API for OOCMS (OpenOffice Content
Management System) using OpenOffice UNO server and
FOSS4G tools. He is a regular participant and contributor
to FOSS4G Conferences. He has also contributed
several enhancements and bug-fixes to Mapserver, PostGIS and
Tilecache. He is presently working on implementing an
Open WPS Platform in C++. His present research interests
are distributed geospatial web services, sensor network
and cloud computing.