[Board] Re: [Foss4g2009-private] Programme Deadline - Important please read.

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 03:20:35 PDT 2009

OSGeo Board,
FOSS4G has one lightening talk slot remaining to be filled and we are
looking for your recommendation for a good speaker to fill this slot.

Currently we have:
* Schuyler Earle (legend from previous conferences)
* Pete Fraser (from Spatial Media in New Zealand and highly recommended
by our New Zealand committee members)
* Dale Lutz (SAFE software, again recommended as a very good presenter
with insight into the Geospatial industry)

Who else fits into the "very high quality speaker" category from the
OSGeo community.
(Paul Ramsey is keynoting, so he is off the list).