[Board] OSGeo board, F2F Meeting in India

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Feb 4 17:16:26 PST 2010

Thanks for the response Chris.  I might change the word "hardship" to
"not within your budget", but otherwise I agree with your opinions.  I
guess it comes down to fundraising (and we've come full circle in our
discussions again)...but still it can't hurt to throw our
thoughts/beliefs out there (maybe mine come off too strong sometimes, I
apologize).

Thanks for listening.

-jeff

--