[Board] OSGeo board, F2F Meeting in India

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Feb 5 18:33:31 PST 2010

Hi Markus,

(yes lots of ideas floating around ha)

I like your idea also.  Can we safely assume each of us has a web camera
to use?  I think so?  But I agree, if we set aside maybe a half day for
a video conference, once every 6 months possibly, this would really help
us all be connected and feel responsible for our roles as board members.

Also, dare I say it (yet again), maybe we could find some OSGeo funds to
purchase a professional web conferencing system, so we can smoothly
communicate during these bi-annual 'meetings' ?

-jeff